So your blinds were delivered and you are excited about having them installed.
We are thankful you have chosen us to install your new window treatments. Here are a few tips to help your installation appointment a success.
It is important to us that we can do a great job for you. You can help us do that by considering a few simple steps.
- Clear access to windows. Sofas or couches, chairs, tables, etc. Small furniture that can be moved easily.
- Window sills clear and free from all items (this will allow me to full extend and test the new window treatments.
- Large furniture items moved (if possible) to allow access to windows. It is not always possible to move large furniture items like pianos, bookshelves and the like. Working around these things is possible, we can work with you to get that taken care of.
- For elevated windows, we will need to make sure there is more space available so that I can safely set up the extension ladder.
- Be available during installation if I have questions or need to discuss aspects of project.
- We strive to provide quality service on every install. We will open boxes and sort blinds, and after install we take the boxes and shipping debris.
- In the event that a blind is missing, damaged in shipping, or otherwise incorrect, we will help see it through by communicating with you which blind it is, and how to place the reorder.
It is difficult to safely install new blinds in windows that are not easily accessible. Please consider this when preparing for your install appointment.